Photo

there is a monster

Posted by EVH , in T-Sessions, Uncategorized 27 June 2013 · 49 views

I'm so f*cking tired of this shit. F*ck it.F*ck.F*ck.F*ck.F*ck.F*ck.F*ck.F***************ck!!
shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit I feel like shit, I look like shit + have a huge pile of shit instead of a brain. can't even make a f*cking tea without burning my hand, can't even do normal stuff, normal things, easy things, everyday stuff or control the basic functions of my f*cking body. If there is someone in charge out there, up there, on this side or the other side, wherever I don't f*cking care just please make it stop because I'm on the f*cking edge. Someone please push me! I beg you, push me so it's all over! All I want to do is to self harm and the more I try not to the more I want to do it and it's driving me craaaaaaazy! This time I just, I don't have the strength to gather myself. I'm falling to pieces more and more every day. I don't know what to do.

T said there must be some way out. A WAY OUT? WHERE THE F*CK IS A WAY OUT OF THIS F*CKING SITUATION CAUSE I DON'T SEE IT!!!!!???? now I'm not only stupid and can't speak but I'm obviously blind too! Cause I don't see a f*cking way out! 14,5 f*ucking years and not even ONE day of being normal!! NOT EVEN 1! lessons? f*ck lessons - all of them!!! F*ck.F*ck.F*****ck!!!!!!!

There's a wall reaching up to the sky and behind the wall there is a monster. A monster made of fear and anger, pain and PTSD, tears and screams, cuts and bruises. There's a stupid, ugly, tired monster. Beware.
There's a wall. There's a monster. Kill it.

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.