Photo

next day

Posted by EVH , in T-Sessions, Uncategorized 05 June 2013 · 83 views

Do not hide there. You do not have to hide. On the bed is better than under the bed, more comfortable. How are you? Chest pain? No? Good.

Still not talking?

Ok, I can see myself how you are.

We are reducing again today ok? We are moving fast I know, but it is better this way for you.

Try to eat something. You have missed a great dinner today. Ok, maybe later.

You have not slept since you came here. Insomnia is one of the symptoms ok? Do not worry about it, I would give you other drugs but we decided not to ok? If you can not do it we can stop. Do you want to give up now? Do you? No you do not! Good. Get up. Good. If looks could kill this carpet would be dead by now. So dead. Hey nice socks.

Ok. You will get new blankets today and fresh clothes. Take a hot shower it will help with the cramps, you can hardly move. I have cookies. Ok, no cookies.

1 user(s) viewing

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.