Photo

I just want to scream

Posted by EVH , in Uncategorized, T-Sessions 22 May 2013 · 85 views

Jesus I feel so exhausted, devastated, desperate............

I want to heal I do but I feel like I can't walk this pathway. I'm back where I was. Flasbacks, headaches, nausea, anger, pain, frustration, sitting and staring at the fucking wall. I've been there. It's happenieng again. I stopped living in silence. And? I'm falling even faster than before. Nothing has changed. Things got worse. One abuse after another. And I'm alone. What a surprise.

And the finals in a few weeks. I can't concentrate. simple things. I don't understand simple things. Then I go to the class and they all know all the answers, everyone does know all the answers, but me. And I feel so stupid. So dumb. So slow. And then I come home, look around and realize here I am again and I sit here thinking, crying, thinking, crying, no one to fucking talk to, It hurts so bad I can't take it any longer.

T says it takes time. T says. T this T that. Jesus is this even me talking? Who am I? What happened to me?

I just want to scream. Scream so loud that everyone in this place will hear every word I say.
But what's the point anyway.

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.