Welcome to the inner workings of my mind

Posted by EVH , 07 March 2013 · 74 views

so dark and foul I can't disguise
days like this
I become afraid
of the darkness in my heart
hurricane

Feel like curling up into a ball and spending the whole day lying in bed and staring at the wall. Well that sounds familiar. Who are you girl?
But there is something else I can do. run. run for my life again. run through the pain in my legs, in my back, in my heart. run through my thoughts. run through the silence. who cares. don't look back. don't look around. just chase the wind. calm your soul. stop the tears. stop the fear.

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.