EVH's Blog

Photo

Gee you're weird

Posted by EVH , 27 February 2013 · 42 views

"Gee eve you're weird"
Gee C. fuck you & your cinnamon double latte macchiato crap
Unbelievable that people like her study to become therapists and will work with patients one day...
Is money all that matters today? What about the passion to help?

Feel so sorry for their future patients

Some people just need a high-five. In the face....

Photo

Tabula rasa

Posted by EVH , 27 February 2013 · 32 views

A few weeks ago I discovered that I can make my once huge childhood dream come true. Or at least a part of it. I study to become an MST therapist.

When I was a kid my dad infected me with the sport-virus. He showed me the beauty of running. I love you dad. I hope you can hear me wherever your soul might be right now. And remember never stop running....

Photo

Remember little girl, never ask for help...

Posted by EVH , 13 February 2013 · 46 views

I've found this post today and it says everything I feel every freaking day ...

You're silent - you're a weirdo. You try to speak out - you're being treated like a weirdo. Looks like for every door I open, I get two slammed in my face. WTF is wrong with you people out there???!! Like you were all so picture perfect and normal....

Photo

I'm a liar

Posted by EVH , 06 February 2013 · 107 views

*TW*

Tell me lies tell me sweet little lies...

I’m a liar. I lie to people in the street, in the grocery shop and at work. I lie to people at school, to my neighbours, to my family. Everywhere I go and everyone I talk to - I lie. And I smile.

I lie when people ask me how I am. I lie cause what else can I do? What can I say? How about this: “Well I was...

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.