EVH's Blog

Photo

Trauma queen

Posted by EVH , in Hallucinations, Uncategorized 25 July 2013 · 40 views

Hey there waterworks. What's happening?

You weren't there. why weren't you there?

Oh I was there, you didn't see me but I was there.

I saw it.

I know you did. It's beautiful isn't it?

Beautiful? It's amazing! I have never seen anything like this in my entire life! It was unbelievably beautiful. And so strong, brig...

Photo

Just do it

Posted by EVH , in Hallucinations, Uncategorized 20 July 2013 · 29 views

What's with the face?

What face? I don't even have a face.

Stop it. Just tell me what you want me to do.

You don't understand.

Yes I know, I'm quite stupid, so just tell me what to do, and I'll do it. Or tell her. The girl you keep talking about. Is it about this light-thing? She wanted to give me the light, so why don't you ju...

Photo

Struggling

Posted by EVH , in Uncategorized, T-Sessions, Hallucinations 19 July 2013 · 31 views

Tough T-session. Tough day. Very mean and annoying hallucinations. Especially one of them. Talking in riddles.
Really struggling today. Shit...

Photo

Do you believe in what you see?

Posted by EVH , in Hallucinations, Uncategorized 16 July 2013 · 31 views

I wish I could stop seeing things that don't exist and stop hearing voices that aren't real.

I can't ignore it. It's too much. It's too loud. Wasting my time. Stealing my sanity. Confusing me.

I can't control it. They just keep coming. Faceless people. Shapeless things. Blurred images.

I can't stop it. The line between re...

Photo

You belong here

Posted by EVH , in Hallucinations, Uncategorized 15 July 2013 · 37 views

Good morning

Hi

Do you know who I am?

No, I don't. You're my halluciantion. Aren't you?

So you don't remember me?

No

Hmm I'll show you something. See this email? It's from your brother.

I can't read.

I know. But there are photos. Look

Is this my brother?

You don't recognise him?

No

Yes this is your brother. Your...

Photo

my shooting star

Posted by EVH , in Hallucinations, T-Sessions, Uncategorized 11 July 2013 · 52 views

T wanted to talk about last Wednesday. I didn't. We argued. He won. Damn you T. Then he said we definitely need a new strategy. So I had to make a deal with myself. From now on when I feel the urge to cut I talk to someone first. Not necessarily about cutting, about anything, just to get away from my thoughts and the urge. Then I do somethng I like or...

Photo

the answers

Posted by EVH , in Uncategorized, Hallucinations 08 July 2013 · 29 views

I don't believe this. I said I don’t want to see you here.

I have the answers.

Oh good for you, hope you’re proud of yourself.

I mean it, ask me, anything. What do you want to know.

Shut the fuck up. Who do you think you are? You think you can just show up like that and tell me what to do? Do this do that? Don’t you fucking tell me what to do. Fu...

Photo

Condemned To Desolation

Posted by EVH , in Hallucinations, Uncategorized 07 July 2013 · 34 views

What do you want?

See how you’re doing.

Ok, you came, you saw, now go.

Eve, what are you doing?

I don’t know. What exactly am I doing?

Giving up, not taking your meds and this, stop it your stitches will break open, stop please.

What? Now you care? Now you care about my stitches? Where the fuck were you on Wednesday? When I needed you. Called on you...

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.