Photo

i have been told i am ugly many a time and i am starting to really believe this

Posted by deebarr , 10 January 2013 · 95 views

for the past 2 years now, i have been discreetly using dating sites, in the hope of meeting a lady who i can form a long-term relationship.
but not one person has taken a liking to me or has even posted to me showing interest.

i know my confidence is very low but i never knew it was this bad.
i was never confident about my looks even when i was younger, but another factor that has crippled my self esteem is hair loss.

i used to be very very fit and getting pretty muscular until i fell into drugs and drink.
my weight disappeared and my fitness level etc.

i used to be liked by women but i am so lost lonely and at my wits end with a fair few people.

i wish i never spoke openly about my abuse when i was 17 turning 18. 17 years ago now.
my posts i shared on here that the newspapers wrote for me shows how much ive had ot take from people. i even left facebook last week and never to return as this was when , the most recent of being called an ugly b, and a sad lonely abuse victim.

i never rose to that when she done this, her and 2 other sisters but even though i never showed a reaction to them, deep down its started to pull me down and it just seems to be adding up now to be quite honest.
if i am not getting any interest shown towards me on these 3 dating sites i am still a member of and no relationships these past 3 years, then something is wrong and if its me who turns peoples stomach then i wont be on this earth much longer.

why do people lie when they tell you , you are not ugly, but very good looking. they are just telling me what they think i want ot hear, rather than just come out with it and tell me yeah you'e not very attractive at all. least then id know bloody well what im dealing with.

February 2016

S M T W T F S
 1234 5 6

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.