My Rant.

Photo

just another day in fucking paradise.....

Posted by bellaroo , 30 December 2012 · 106 views

everyday seems like its an endless battle. If its not one thing its another.I wish sometimes I never wouldve told, It was so much easier burrying everything. I was so much happier when I could pretend I was never molested. But since ive disclosed my real family hates my guts...It just makes me so sad to think that a year ago we were such a close family an...

Photo

sleep is a distant memory

Posted by bellaroo , 30 December 2012 · 71 views

:bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

I take my sleeping pill as usual every night...but everynight I wake up with just horrific dreams of my molester re-doing things he has already done to me, or even worse he will have one of my close friends do it with him. Ive tried everything I can think of to "calm" myself before bed to sleep peacefully. Yes I w...

December 2012

S M T W T F S

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.