help... :(

Posted by bellaroo , 10 February 2013 · 69 views

so much stress, jesus!!! I just cant handle it all. Its so sad that when i was younger I dreamed of being older and being an adult. EXCUSE ME THIS SHIT SUCKS.....from age 6- till now Ive lived a very unhappy life, and I still am. I dont do well with stress FUCK!!!!!!!!! I just want it all to end. PLEASE SOMEONE TAKE AWAY ALL THE PAIN AND THE STRESS...im at the end of my rope :gaah: :bawling:

Plus valentines day is coming up this week...so just another fucking memory!!! la de fricken da!!!!!

I feel like if its not one thing, its another, and it always happens to me!!! I get shit on. why cant i have a happy life? why cant i live the life everyone wants me to?

I wish for the life of me that things would just get better!!! i just wish that things would get better... my taxes got fucked up so now im screwed....GAHHH..what more can happen, I dont think that i will see a dime of it...so im fucked. have no gas money. have nothing...ive never been like this before...holy shit my stress level is soo high. I feel so bad, im in such an awful mood, and i dont want people to think im snapping at them or mad at them. I just am literally at the end of my rope

November 2015

2223242526 27 28

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.