Photo

hopeful thoughts

Posted by bellaroo , 05 February 2013 · 31 views

I spent half of my night thinking...didnt get much sleep. Thinking about how to fix this situation. I need to be more positive about things...So from here on out I will start thinking more positively!! Ive tried everything, Ive been told that this will help so whatever I can do to make myself better at this point i will do it!!! I feel so bad for all the stupid shit ive caused, and the love i should be giving to people. So many people would be so mad at me if i let my abuser win...and let him control my life...which is exactly what is happening. so im going to try to make the best out of everything. Try to get past the panic attacks, and the flashbacks. Im so tired of being this slump of a person....its not me!! I want so bad to be the cheerful person i was before...

Today is one month since alex has been gone, I miss him so much!! I wish I could take a rewind button and fix him! tell him that he was loved and that we would all miss him so much. :bawling:

August 2014

S M T W T F S
24252627 28 2930

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.