Photo

i feel like ive lost my mind

Posted by bellaroo , 19 January 2013 · 78 views

I've finally come to realization that trish isn't here....was I in denial?....probably!!!! I miss her so Damn much it hurts. I sit and wonder what the world would be like if I wasn't around?...I know people would be sad, sometimes I think it should've been me instead of her....trish was such a bigger impact on so many peoples lives....I feel like I've done nothing but bring the people around me down. I dont want my sadness pushed onto anyone else....so I sit in my room at bedtime and cry and cry and cry...everything has hit me like a ton of bricks...dealing with my abuse is hard enough, then add 3 deaths in a matter of months. Why does this happen to me? I thought I was a good person?

June 2016

S M T W T F S
26272829 30   

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.