Kat12345's Blog

Photo

Overcoming the fear of really breaking the silence

Posted by Kat12345 , 16 September 2013 · 85 views

This is a youtube video that I made to inspire others with my story to keep going no matter how hard it gets.

Photo

Anyone published any of their writtings?

Posted by Kat12345 , 30 January 2013 · 94 views

Well I am 17 years old and am writing a story about my life. I want to get it done by the time I turn 18 and then get it published. So far its about 30 pages but it will be much longer when I am finished. If anyone has any publishing experience please give me your advice and thoughts. Whether its ways I can make my writing better or any tips that could im...

Photo

Just a life update

Posted by Kat12345 , 12 January 2013 · 73 views

Well a little over the past month has been really hard for me. I found some very exposed pictures of myself that were taken of me while I was asleep on my sisters husbands phone (Obviously pictures that I had no clue about until I saw) To make it worse I found them on my birthday; November 15th. I knew I had to tell someone so I took a video with my phone...

Photo

Keeping your head up even when there is nothing you can see quit yet

Posted by Kat12345 , 04 January 2013 · 77 views

I have been through a lot. Pimped out as a baby/toddler. My mom had a suicide/murder plan and used to make me practice drills. She beat me and threw me out as a baby. I was taken by CPS lived with 4 different familes, raped probably over a 100 times. I was abused my WHOLE life. Through out my early/middle childhood all I knew was pain and suffering, yet t...

July 2014

S M T W T F S
678910 11 12

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.