Photo

Ch Ch Ch Changes

Posted by Slower , 06 June 2014 · 13 views

Ch Ch Ch Changes Long time since I have written here.  I have changed in so many ways over the last year or so.  Life has changed.

I write all of the time in my quest to finish my book.  I have learned so much about myself in the process.  I have traversed my life experiences, the people who have crossed my consciousness, the emotional atomic blasts that have forever changed the landscape of my life.  I have learned a great deal of things.  I have awoken deep questions about myself, the world, and the people that I have shared experiences with.  I have learned that I have very few answers-- tons of questions.

I have become a much harder person in the last couple of years.  I don't like that characteristic in myself but it is quite like a bell that can't be un-rung.  I think once a person has developed a cache of hurt, personal violation, and betrayal... I think one can't help but have a bit of cynicism.  I do try to not allow it to be my prevailing outlook on the world and life. I often fail quite miserably. 

I feel like folly for the wicked more often than I feel like a viable and valuable person.  I try to remind myself that not even I have the power to evaluate my value or validity as a person.  Heaven knows that other people are not the best judge either; I would be what others would relinquish to the lost and found bin at the bottom of a forgotten shelf.  I have learned that I must allow God alone to determine my worth as a human.

July 2014

S M T W T F S
2728 29 3031  

Recent Entries

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.