Photo

Trying to make sense of it all

Posted by tbkkfile , 17 November 2012 · 14 views

Since my last entry I've been trying to make sense of it all, without I must say any luck.

I mentioned last time about building walls inside me and hiding behind them, a result of what happened. Its holding everything back, I feel emotionless, I get little pleasure from life, its almost as if someone has the real me squeezed into a little corner of my mind and I can't find me again, I know I'm there but where, and how do I get to me?

December 2014

S M T W T F S
212223 24 252627

Recent Entries

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.