Photo

Its been very grey I guess so far

Posted by tbkkfile , 03 November 2012 · 19 views

My mind is on the one hand complex and rational able to make decisions based on facts, and on the other it reacts almost at a basic animal level when faced with a set of circumstances that trigger a response.

Trying to follow the former example I give above but sadly reacting via the latter, I've realised that I have to face my past if I am to have any sort of future as for the last 30 years quite frankly on and off I've simply existed, my outlook has been "at least at some point It'll be over, tried it but hated it". I've built up walls and live behind them, if I don't do something I'll be unable to climb back over them, if I were to give my life a colour itís been very grey I guess. Don't get me wrong I've had some happy, memorable moments, mainly based around my kids, which is why I will see this out to the end even though for many, many years I'm not even sure that I've existed.

February 2015

S M T W T F S
2223242526 27 28

Recent Entries

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.