Tainted15 Blog

Photo

Sexually abused as a child by aunt, siblings (aunts victims as well) and raped by ex-boyfriend while we were still a couple at age 15, how I feel

Posted by Tainted15 , 06 November 2012 · 42 views

I know I was sexually abused as a child, even before being raped by my ex-boyfriend at 15 when we were still together...I know I was hurt by an aunt, a brother (and saw him hurt our sister), and I know that one of my sisters also hurt me as a kid. I suppressed it for so long and it didn't come back to my mind until after a year or so of counseling, af...

Photo

Dealing with the trauma, being a victim is not easy, but there is help and support.

Posted by Tainted15 , 02 November 2012 · 16 views

Over the years, I have witnessed the sexual assault of a family member, been a victim of a pedophile as well as heard about members of my family being victims of sexual abuse, been raped by someone I was in a relationship with, heard about family members and friends being harmed, and even been attacked and threatened by people for speaking up and standing...

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.