BeautyAndPain's Blog

Photo

Posted by BeautyAndPain , 04 November 2012 · 27 views

Ok so wot brought me here .. . iv been dreading all of this but i need to get it all out in the open.

So

9 Years ago when i was 12 i was staying at a friends and i had gone to bed in a seperate room to my friend coz i was feeling ill. Can never remember why i did go alone or what was wrong.
So i was asleep and used to be a very heavy sleeper.
I woke...

Photo

Posted by BeautyAndPain , 03 November 2012 · 14 views

I feel awful this morning ( from 31st oct)- I went to bed with a headache and I always seem get nightmares that arnt related to my PTSD nightmares.
But this one confused me as it was about r;(@
Basically I was in a car and going past these fields of sunflowers and then we got to a house I can't remember who I was with in the car
At the house it was...

Photo

Posted by BeautyAndPain , 02 November 2012 · 23 views

once i got back home i told my family that i had got into a fight hence some of the bruises on my face but i wouldnt let anyone see the rest of my body.
they were oblivious to the fact of what had happened. but more arguements occured within the family due to this as i withdrew and was angry and bitter.
No one ever asked though what had happened to me....

Photo

Posted by BeautyAndPain , 30 October 2012 · 13 views

2nd part - thank you for the questions it did get me started again. if anyone has any while they read this please ask i reli dont mind.

this person had broken into the hhome. but was still a young adult in his 20's. the person i was friends with it turned out hwe brother had got himself into drugs and debt from it and coz the parents were out that...

Photo

The loneliness

Posted by BeautyAndPain , 29 October 2012 · 12 views

right now , iv been feeling so alone recently.
iv got some amazing friends
and my pets

but recerntly iv felt like i want to talk about it all and i just cant with any of them.

iv just been going through it all in my head over and over.

its not just the actual occurance that is haunting me ... its the fact that second person i told now a ex decid...

Photo

The Start of my story explained

Posted by BeautyAndPain , 29 October 2012 · 8 views

So

9 Years ago when i was 12 i was staying at a friends and i had gone to bed in a seperate room to my friend coz i was feeling ill. Can never remember why i did go alone or what was wrong.
So i was asleep and used to be a very heavy sleeper.
I woke up to someone on top of me, arm across my neck holding me down ( i remember it was really hard to breat...

August 2015

S M T W T F S
30 31      

Recent Entries

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.