One Day at a Time

Photo

I never saved them. (my story)

Posted by one.day. , in Its all in the Past? - my story, Rambles 19 November 2012 · 170 views

Iíve struggled to speak out. I think if I am able to write some of what has happened, there could be hope that I will eventually say something aloud. I didn't finish it, I'm not in that place yet to be able to. I'm so very sorry that someone might read this but also very thankful at the same time. I've never seen everything in words. I tri...

Photo

I never saved them, 2. (my story)

Posted by one.day. , in Its all in the Past? - my story, Rambles 19 November 2012 · 52 views

The big brother role of c was lost. We slipped up when taking things and making home, we stayed in one place too long. C was making money but it was just getting spent on drugs. People would come looking for us and me or n would be beaten up if he couldn't be found.

We never left a place without him. Some days we would get desperate and think of go...

November 2012

S M T W T F S

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.