One Day at a Time

Photo

I'm Sorry

Posted by one.day. , in Its all in the Past? - my story, Rambles 01 December 2012 · 84 views

How can I live knowing you aren't here? To have the physical scars but nothing to show, no one to hold. To fantasize of our life, to know it could have changed. To share a love, a bond but unrequited at the time. To know I never met you but you already knew me. To understand your innocent heart beating but to ignore and hurt you. To let him extinguis...

Photo

the sea

Posted by one.day. , in Rambles 30 November 2012 · 48 views

The oscillating movement of the waves, reaching the shore. Rapidly retreating. As if to display the dominance by concealing the beauty underneath. The repetitive motion, eroding stone memories, degrading the image. Coarse and bold, they once stood. Now, golden particles unite, amalgamate against their suffocation. Transform. A cycle unable to be broken....

Photo

*t su* Do you still wish on the stars?

Posted by one.day. , in Its all in the Past? - my story 30 November 2012 · 100 views

When I found my sister lying their everything stopped. I saw the story in slow motion.

I remember coming home from school, I had brought back food and clothes and my grading sheet. I was so excited and thought nicola would be so happy. I burst through the front door. The house was ransacked. The first thing I thought is that my step father had been aroun...

Photo

Droplets in a Spider's Web

Posted by one.day. , in Rambles 27 November 2012 · 65 views

A visit back to my hometown today. No words right now. Miss my sister so much right now. :candle:/> Just some ramblings to keep the hurt away.

A simple monosyllabic tone echoes throughout. The cry of a runaway against the prevailing winds and rain. She is alone in her time to fight. She must lose her sense of normality. She must not be in need or sh...

Photo

Mirror, Mirror - My reflection is disgusting *t*

Posted by one.day. , in Rambles 23 November 2012 · 56 views

mirror mirror on the wall
why wont you lie to me?
you leave me in a state of appall
when i hurt, i beg, i plea
for my reflection not to hurt
the reasoning for my disconcert

I just seem to hate everything about me. From how I look, speak and act. I know I should be happy with who I am. I get teary just thinking about it. I hate it. The worse part for me...

Photo

Its just going all wrong.

Posted by one.day. , in Rambles 21 November 2012 · 57 views

I can't seem to do anything right these days. My ex boyfriend and I are now on speaking terms. I know what he did was wrong and that I shouldn't go back. I have propally made things worse by keeping in contact but I can't cut him out. His mother rings asking how I am and that he loves me with all my heart. This makes things so hard. I try to e...

Photo

I never saved them. (my story)

Posted by one.day. , in Its all in the Past? - my story, Rambles 19 November 2012 · 204 views

Iíve struggled to speak out. I think if I am able to write some of what has happened, there could be hope that I will eventually say something aloud. I didn't finish it, I'm not in that place yet to be able to. I'm so very sorry that someone might read this but also very thankful at the same time. I've never seen everything in words. I tri...

Photo

I never saved them, 2. (my story)

Posted by one.day. , in Its all in the Past? - my story, Rambles 19 November 2012 · 60 views

The big brother role of c was lost. We slipped up when taking things and making home, we stayed in one place too long. C was making money but it was just getting spent on drugs. People would come looking for us and me or n would be beaten up if he couldn't be found.

We never left a place without him. Some days we would get desperate and think of go...

Photo

My Letter to D: You Trashed His Grave.

Posted by one.day. , in Rambles 12 November 2012 · 53 views

I don't know if anyone saw Jeremy Kyle today but there was a story about 3 girls trashing a grave. A grave for a baby who never made it into this world. I had never thought people would be that heartless and disgusting. It triggered me into writing an imaginary letter to the person who tried to destroy the grave and memory of my brother.

:candle:/...

Photo

Good times gone bad

Posted by one.day. , in Rambles 04 November 2012 · 47 views

My head is spinning.

SoÖ last night, I thought I would do something a little crazy. I decided to accept a little job at singing in the pubs Ė what I didnít know is that I would be on stage in front of hundreds at a charity event. Panic, is not even the word to describe what was going through my head. I just wanted to be sick! Though, the amount of...

May 2015

S M T W T F S
345 6 789

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.