Photo

Sleep

Posted by one.day. , 20 June 2014 · 22 views

I can't sleep but I need to, I long to. Chapped raw hands, smell of bleach, the same ritual on repeat. It won't let me sleep. I itch, I ache, I hunger to just do it over again. One little thing wasn't quite right, now the whole thing needs to start again. But why? It even hurts to start a sentence with but - just because I was taught it to be wrong. Silly meaningless things, they don't even matter, not even worth revolving life around. Why can't I believe that? There shouldn't be any germs or disease. Contamination or dirt. Why do I believe its me that exudes it? It started out as a way to tire myself, occupy my mind away from the past, because its all I've ever been taught. If the house wasn't clean - there would be a punishment. He's not here so why am I doing the same? I don't miss that feeling of fear. Maybe the belief that its what I should feel, what makes me so special to think I deserve better? I'm just so so tired.

July 2014

S M T W T F S
2021 22 23242526

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.