Photo

Something good.

Posted by one.day. , in Rambles 27 May 2013 · 88 views

Last night, I got tipsy. I don't normally drink. Only because with me, I have that fear of losing a sense of control. I enjoyed myself - didn't get too drunk. I sang for the first time in months, I was offered a job in singing at the local pub. Things felt okay again :)/> I had the chance to go back to my normal job (unfortunately it was miles and miles from my home). But I suppose that gives hope, I could be good at what I do. Maybe. I suppose that's a nice thing people are saying.

I've spent the night away from my partner, first night in months. And it feels okay, I miss him but I know the world doesn't revolve around him now. My friend is brilliant, she doesn't know anything and it feels normal. She knows I'm all anxious but she's good with it and never says anything. She judges the situation with me.

I am with you on not drinking much for fear of losing control of me.

Congratulations for landing a job singing. I envy you. My children always told me "please Mom don't sing". Ah but music is important to me and it feels good.

It sounds like you are in a good place right now and I hope it stays that way for you. :metoyou:
Thank you Bellachai, I think I sound like cats screeching! I'm sure you don't! I love music too, there's always something that has words or a tune to how your feeling, when you can't or really do want say how you feel (if that makes any sense?!)
:rainbow:

December 2014

S M T W T F S
21 222324252627

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.