Photo

Nics Saved Me

Posted by one.day. , in Its all in the Past? - my story, Rambles 28 January 2013 · 91 views

*Triggers*
*abuse, su mention*
:trigger:/>/>

I miss her so much.

My sister and I looked at each other. This would be his new game. He knew we would both go to him. We were trying to save each other. He would find this funny. It would mean that day, we would both get hurt.

At night, my sister and I would beg each other, not to go. If it happened to one of us, one would be free. Never once did she ever leave me. Even when she was so poorly.

Once, my sister and brother were at school and I was made to stay with him. He was a fisherman. He had a little boat. I was so scared. We had left everything behind. He did not care which way the current was taking us. We were alone. I couldn't swim and for the first time, I wondered what would happen if I leapt in the sea. It was my sister's face that brought me back and wanted me to come home.

Years later, I was hospitalised after a failed S.U attempt. I think now, it was sister bringing me back. She passed not long before. She saved me yet again.

I'm determined to fight this darkness because of her. She will never know how much she rescued me and was my absolute everything. I wish I could just have one last hug with her. A real goodbye.

I hear you. Sitting with you safely and hugs if ok :blanket: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Photo
Untangling-It-All
Jan 28 2013 07:38 PM
This is heartbreaking. You loved each other so very much. I am so sorry for what you went through and for the loss of your sister.

December 2014

S M T W T F S
141516 17 181920

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.