Photo

I Miss You

Posted by one.day. , in Rambles 11 January 2013 · 77 views

Its been two years since you were taken away from us. I'm sorry I didn't visit you today but I don't think you are there. You are free somewhere, everywhere. I know everyone misses you ever so much. I also think you wouldn't want us to feel this aching pain but I admit it hasn't stopped since that day. Are you disappointed with me? Do you see us all? You were amazing and so loved. A light. You still are.

Hugs to you hun im sorry you for your loss hugs
(Hugs) thank you. It'll be ok.
Just know hun it will take time and we all grieve in our own way Two years is not very long hun but in time i hope your memories are less painful hugs

December 2014

S M T W T F S
28 29 3031   

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.