Photo

insensitive comments getting to me

Posted by one.day. , in Rambles 11 December 2012 · 33 views

Arghhh!! So angry and disgusted at how people's minds work! At work today, a guy decided to tell me anyone who commits or tries su, deserves what they get alongside those who crash their cars. I'm so quiet but I hit the roof.

Broken ankle or not! How dare he say that? I know he doesn't know me but that is so insensitive and beyond wrong. My sister died through su and a group of my friends in a car crash. Everything was sick especially the word 'deserve'. They deserved nothing of the sort but to live a long and happy life.

Needless to say, my manager has banned me from working with him and yet again I'm at another disciplinary hearing with myuniversity lecturer.

The meeting went well, we are still banned from working together but that suits me fine. He's been suspended for other behaviour related issues too. I just hate it that people will hear him offend everyone and get away with it or laugh along. He's a sexist, racist, just plain nasty pasty.

July 2014

S M T W T F S
678910 11 12

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.