One Day at a Time

Photo

if they listened

Posted by one.day. , in Rambles 20 April 2013 · 60 views

:trigger:
Doesn't really make sense - just rambles. Can't sleep :(
I feel so angry and stupid. I know I shouldn't (maybe), I just fall so easily for the same traps, the same bad situations, to feel I need to be kept punished. I just want to let go and one day show them, I could be worth more.

No one noticed, even when they were told. Punishe...

Photo

Birthday

Posted by one.day. , in Rambles 18 April 2013 · 68 views

Hold my hand - what if I let go? - You won't, I'm holding it tight. I'm right by you. Trust me, it'll be okay.

I'm the same age as you were now. When you went to sleep. That's how much time has passed. I don't want to be older than you. Your my big sister.

Just count the stars with me - there's too many - and they are...

Photo

Triggered Again (t maybe)

Posted by one.day. , in Here and Now - my story 02 April 2013 · 78 views

I just want it to go away. I felt so triggered. I still do but its easing a little. I haven't slept for days but I'm so tired.

I finally visited the hospital last night. Everything is okay. I couldn't bring myself to say what happened. I don't know if they believed me.

No one said anything nasty. Just one young nurse asked how much ha...

April 2013

S M T W T F S

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.