One Day at a Time

Photo

Nics Saved Me

Posted by one.day. , in Its all in the Past? - my story, Rambles 28 January 2013 · 114 views

*Triggers*
*abuse, su mention*
:trigger:/>/>

I miss her so much.

My sister and I looked at each other. This would be his new game. He knew we would both go to him. We were trying to save each other. He would find this funny. It would mean that day, we would both get hurt.

At night, my sister and I would beg each other, not to go. If it...

Photo

I Miss You

Posted by one.day. , in Rambles 11 January 2013 · 87 views

Its been two years since you were taken away from us. I'm sorry I didn't visit you today but I don't think you are there. You are free somewhere, everywhere. I know everyone misses you ever so much. I also think you wouldn't want us to feel this aching pain but I admit it hasn't stopped since that day. Are you disappointed with me? Do...

Photo

Does he hold the key to what happened?

Posted by one.day. , in Rambles 11 January 2013 · 57 views

I just want answers. Anything would do. How does he know me? How did he forget? Did he even know? Do I press it further and risk opening up to a stranger? Would he know the gaps in my mind?

I see him next on sunday and it is arkward as it is. I want to ask but I'm scared.

My grandfather tried to explain to me that I should know this guy from work...

Photo

will it stop?

Posted by one.day. , in Rambles 09 January 2013 · 49 views

it was going so good. now I'm afraid, scared of everything. why should we suffer, when they are living how they like? I'm so angry and its wrongly directed. I feel so sad and its not going away. my si is a little better but my eating isn't, if one gets better, the other gets worse.

I saw him again, I don't know if my step dad recognises...

Photo

how do I reach out?

Posted by one.day. , in Rambles 06 January 2013 · 59 views

I discovered some news that my partner's little half sisters could have been assaulted when they were younger by their dad. it was my boyfriend who called the police and gave a statement. they are eleven and eight now so my boyfriend must have been in his early teens. he won't speak about it.

I know the sisters see their dad through a contact cen...

Photo

Random Memory Triggered

Posted by one.day. , in Rambles 03 January 2013 · 62 views

Today, I became triggered by the oddest of things. I was at my partner's great aunt's house (as long winded as that sounds) and she has really long painted nails. She was flicking them across her mug of tea over and over.

I remembered the sound of my step father's 'hitting' wood hanging from the wall, knocking in the wind. I had never...

Photo

Why Did it Have to Change?

Posted by one.day. , in Rambles 02 January 2013 · 47 views

Tonight for some reason, it is feeling so raw. I've remembered something and don't even know if it is real. I really do sense him here, I know deep down, he isn't. I feel afraid. I remember a female being there but not my mum. I can't think who she was or why she was there. Its so frustrating and I don't know why I never knew.

I don...

January 2013

S M T W T F S

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.