Photo

progress at last!

Posted by caramelle , 17 October 2012 · 9 views

so at first i thought nothing will ever change ill always belittle my own thoughts ill always feel crippled when i have sex and ill never be able to let people in my life know what i want. but then i found the book the sexual healing journey and i am not even a quarter of the way through and i have noticed little differences. because of me becoming more aware of my feelings, what i am feeling, and why i am feeling them i feel that, that alone is a big help i thought it was my partner i didn't trust in the bed room i realized that i didn't trust my self. eliminating him as a threat helped me loosen up a lot more this morning was the best sex i have had with this man and ever because i was present in the room i was there with him instead of dissociating i felt my self drifting and i could feel myself withdrawing but i also felt like just having fun for the first time ever i was able to let go if only just a little bit i stopped worrying about what he thought of me and started thinking about what i wanted and what i needed and for some reason that seemed to turn him on more and that made me feel better today i feel what i want is important for the first time since i was a child all because of this book and i now feel like i am ready to progress further before it felt like if i wanted to sort my issues it would include dragging up the past so much that it gives me a nervous breakdown but its not about that. i believe its about finding who you are and change your perception of sex to a healthy view on it but most importantly realizing how you feel being aware of when you feel that way and knowing its important and knowing you want to be happy.

July 2014

S M T W T F S
13 141516171819

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.