caramelle's Blog

Photo

whats the point

Posted by caramelle , 06 January 2013 · 32 views

every time i try to get self help its a brick wall almost like there's no help out the for me unless i have ppl around who love me and who want to help but there's no one and im alone and thats the problem its always help for ppl in relationships no one whats to be in a relationship with people like me and if ppl do get in relationships they haven...

Photo

why bother?

Posted by caramelle , 03 November 2012 · 32 views

it feels like i have all the time in the world to talk to ppl even through all my issues but no one wants to make time for me why bother

Photo

ive been lonely my whole life am i alone in this?

Posted by caramelle , 31 October 2012 · 36 views

so today i started thinking is me always feeling lonely something to to to with my feelings being belittled when i was younger
in the last 6 years or so i have been majorly lonely and partly due to being incapacitated after an accident, and all the people that i would usually be around (fake friends) would drop me because they didn't have time for me...

Photo

one step forward 3 steps back

Posted by caramelle , 19 October 2012 · 36 views

isnt it strange how you can make significant progress one day and it can all turn around by the next day up an down moods swing side to side and im sick of it but its better then being down all the time right?

Photo

one step forward 3 steps back

Posted by caramelle , 19 October 2012 · 21 views

isnt it strange how you can make significant progress one day and it can all turn around by the next day up an down moods swing side to side and im sick of it but its better then being down all the time right?

Photo

progress at last!

Posted by caramelle , 17 October 2012 · 18 views

so at first i thought nothing will ever change ill always belittle my own thoughts ill always feel crippled when i have sex and ill never be able to let people in my life know what i want. but then i found the book the sexual healing journey and i am not even a quarter of the way through and i have noticed little differences. because of me becoming more...

Photo

confused.com/conflictingfeelings

Posted by caramelle , 11 October 2012 · 25 views

i honestly don't know whats worse having to see the perpetrator all the time because their your family or not being able to tell someone everything your feeling. i'm so used to belittling my own feelings that now when i try to speak about it i freeze up and the more i try to work through my issues the worse it gets. but its other things too just t...

September 2015

S M T W T F S
  12 3 45

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.