Jeze's Blog

Photo

A bad week.

Posted by Jeze , 19 August 2013 · 67 views

So in the past week I've had an abortion and been robbed walking home from work. My family is gone on vacation, and my boyfriend is visiting his grandmother several states away. My cable has been cut off, and my cell phone was stolen. Its been a rough week, and while this post is mostly pointless, it feels good to put it out there. In regards to the a...

Photo

Close calls

Posted by Jeze , 29 September 2012 · 66 views

One of the reasons I'm still here despite how much time has passed is because I see and fear rape everywhere. Incidents like the one last week certainly don't help so I feel like I need to get it off my chest.
My boyfriend and I have been together a long time, with a few breakups in a row during a rough patch a little over a year ago. He is genera...

November 2014

S M T W T F S
2324 25 26272829

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.