I hate dating...

Posted by paintinblue2013 , 14 December 2012 · 74 views

Sometimes I really think Ill be alone for the rest of my life. Dating is always so hard. I seem to always allow myself to sleep with someone and its always the same thing. They never seem to want to date me or want a relationship with me and just use me for sex. This is so hurtful. Even after time and time and time of making my intention clear and stating what I need I feel like I am always hurt and lied to. They say everything I want to hear and than as soon as I sleep with them they want nothing to do with me. I just so tired it... and when you abused it just makes it all the worse. I can't control the tension feelings for the clinglyness, or wanting to feel the affection and love back. It just hurts so much... and no matter how much I try to verbalize what I need and want it never comes through... I just feel so hopeless.. and like there is something wrong with me.

October 2015

1112 13 14151617

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.