paintinblue2013's Blog

Photo

Over coming the Depression

Posted by paintinblue2013 , 29 May 2014 · 152 views

I started falling into a depression at 14. I was clinically diagnosed. Though I never really understood what this was or meant. To me it just seemed normal. It was life and sometimes life gave you reasons to be sad. As I grew up I found moments of happiness though I was never truly happy. When I was 19 after the last rape and the last time I chose to make...

Photo

Finding Forgiveness

Posted by paintinblue2013 , 29 May 2014 · 110 views

Hello Fellow Readers,

I hope today has brought something good, even if small I hope gratitude is there. My parents were in town this past week for my cousins wedding. I went to my brothers last night and we had dinner and even played a board game together. It was so nice, as we laughed and joked around and had a good evening. I think this is what w...

Photo

Thank you!

Posted by paintinblue2013 , 23 May 2014 · 105 views

Thank you to everyone that has reached out! I know we each have our journey to find peace of mind, I hope you all do at some point and time in your life when you find it! I think to say forget is a joke, as I for one will never forget or be able to forget what happened to me. But one day I will be past this. I often think the hardest part has past, as now...

Photo

Grand Jury

Posted by paintinblue2013 , 21 May 2014 · 129 views

I testified in grand jury and he has been officially convicted as least for the charges. This is the case against my uncle. This has brought me some peace but my family still questions the accusations. They still do not believe me because I went through a mental break down and because of the memories I shared while my brain was flooding... I get so upset...

May 2014

S M T W T F S

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.