paintinblue2013's Blog

Photo

The Comparsion....

Posted by paintinblue2013 , 02 March 2013 · 87 views

Something that always gets to me. Whenever I've talked about what has happened to me, and I know the statement is true, when they say what has happened to me wasn't as bad as someone else. It gets to me. I know it wasn't the same, I know there have been people who went through worse, but how does that change anything about my own convictions o...

Photo

My Dad

Posted by paintinblue2013 , 02 March 2013 · 86 views

When I said before that I was never beat, I meant by the people who sexually abused me, as far as discipline goes I was beat often by grandparents, and my father, my mother too, but as soon as I got older I began hitting back which again just was all my fault at least with my mother I did. Not with the others cus there strength did out power mine and I wo...

Photo

Trying Really Hard...

Posted by paintinblue2013 , 02 March 2013 · 68 views

I'm trying really hard to stay hopeful. I got myself resigned up for classes, Im only 7 credits shorts of my AA, though you think this would make me happy, but it doesn't... AFTER $10,000 of loans, I still can't get a job. I am so sick of worrying about my life, about how to support myself. I know I should be thankful in a lot of ways, I...

March 2013

S M T W T F S

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.