MissHannah's Blog

Photo

Nothing really.

Posted by MissHannah , 19 September 2012 · 16 views

All i want to do tonight is cry. Im tired, physically and emotionally. I don't want to go to bed again, which means my bf had to bed alone again. I can't be there though, i don't know why.

Uugghh i have my first appoiontment with a counseller tomorrow, im nervous about this and just going in general. I struggle with going out alot of the time...

Photo

Everything i want to hide from (tw for csa, r and swearing)

Posted by MissHannah , 18 September 2012 · 19 views

TW for CSA, r**e and partner SA.

I came accross this site looking for support as i am just begginning to try and deal with the things the CSA had left me with. At first i felt like i had a small weight off my shoulders. Its only taken 10 years. Then i realised i've done exactly the same thing with other things as i did with this. Ive avoided thinki...

Photo

Angry

Posted by MissHannah , 11 September 2012 · 17 views

After another sleepless night, from which im still awake i decided to go for a walk this morning. Clear my mind, get some fresh air is what i thought. How wrong was i.

I was proud of myself for a short while, going out anywhere even just leaving my flat is a massive challenge for me. I fought with myself, telling myself prove you can do it imagaine how...

Photo

First time blogging, bear wih me.

Posted by MissHannah , 10 September 2012 · 17 views

Like it says this is the first time i've done this. Im not entirely sure why i am, just for myself so if no one wants to read thats fine. This may be all over the place ramblings, i just want to get some stuff out. Sorry its so long.

It seems to be the story of my life, i agree to do things or go places and 9 times out 10 i back out. I want to and...

September 2014

S M T W T F S
1415 16 17181920

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.