Photo

Birthday

Posted by MissHannah , 22 April 2013 · 112 views

So on Sunday it was my birthday, I had a really nice time. My boyfriend spoiled me, the presents he got me were so thoughtful. A few days ago he gave me one early, it's a big soft blanket and since having it I'm sleeping a lot better as things things like this really help me. I also got a box of things from Lush, it's called Shiny Happy People and has a lemon soap, a body butter and a Happy Hippie shower gel. It's all uplifting smells which is lovely :)/>. A few days ago we spoke about when I was little and I'd pick up ladybirds hehe so I got a teddy one :)/>. Some fudge made with clotted cream. A mug with a little cat in it "from the cat" :D/> and a lovely bracelet. I feel incredibly lucky and grateful :blush:/>

On Saturday we watched The Avengers and School of Rock, with popcorn and ice cream cones lol.

On Sunday we just had a lazy kind of day but the highlight was my boyfriend baking a lemon drizzle cake for my birthday. Complete with candles :)/>.

I'm blessed with a wonderful partner and I'm so grateful for him and all of this.

im glad you had a nice day, and that your boyfriend spoiled you with all those lovely things!

:metoyou:
:) :metoyou:
I am so glad you had a splendid birthday. You deserve it and to celebrate day of your birth for the specialness of you. :metoyou:
Thank you so much :D

October 2014

S M T W T F S
26272829 30 31 

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.