Photo

Saturday

Posted by MissHannah , 23 March 2013 · 132 views

Yesterday's therpay went well. A is really pleased at the progress. We spoke about sme different distraction methods I can use but made sure there some to use in different situations. It will be about 2 weeks before I see her again I think. When I do, we have come with a plan for that appointment. I'll go down and meet her, try a walk we have planned out together and she parks her car further away from my house and I go to meet her. It's scary now that this is starting but exciting. In the mean time we spoke about practicing it with my boyfriend, even just going down and by the time the appointment comes round it will probably already be easier. Just a random thought.. I like making friends but I'm scared of losing them :unsure:

I don't understand everything cause I am new. It sounds like your counselor is very much hands on with her methods. I am so happy for you. Maybe enjoy the nature! I like to find all the birds I can see from my front door. One by one I imagen there daily plans and take photo's. My very own little world in pictures. Do you own a camera? I know I am a camera buff sorry! :metoyou: Far as friends go I am always here and I know alot of these other people will be here.
The type of therapy is exposure therapy and I'm finding it so helpful already. I love that idea actually, thank you! I don't, I'm thinking about getting one for when I'm out more. I just don't know a thing lol.I guess thats part of the fun learning etc.

Thank you so much. I really appreciate that thought :metoyou:
As far as a base camera goes. Any Kodak Easyshare would be fine. I use this brand below on the go.
This is a good starter camera and for the price can't beat it. It also plugs into your comp for easy upload and save etc. Stores like 300 pictures!

http://www.amazon.co... easyshare m853

The camera is 30 dollars. It's a Kodak Easyshare M853 8.2 MP Digital Camera with 3xOptical Zoom

Then you will want the 3 dollar adapter for the computer.

http://www.amazon.co...=pd_sim_sbs_p_1

The adapter is called eForCity U-8 USB Cable Compatible with Kodak Easyshare M753 M763 M853 M863

Total of about 33 dollars plus shipping if there is any! :metoyou:
Ooh I'll have a look at those. Thank you that, really thoughtful and helpful :) :metoyou:
Photo
Caught~the~rye
Mar 25 2013 02:34 PM
Brilliant news! Always good to hear when someone's anxiety over t are sated by good things occurring !
Yes that's true, it shows it's possible I'll keep sharing all the good news too:)

July 2016

S M T W T F S
242526272829 30

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.