Photo

nothing

Posted by MissHannah , 03 December 2012 · 54 views

Last night was tough, this flashback wasn't visionary but somehow one of the most realistic i've had. I could feel the room. The atmosphere. I have memories, i have flashbacks. I felt more like "her". All i wanted to do was grab that girl and run. And save her.

Im still finding it hard to accept that as me. Im getting there.

I feel like that every night since it first started happening. Now I have new unwanted memories, but the process is and will forever be the hardest. you are not alone MissHannah. good luck

I feel like that every night since it first started happening. Now I have new unwanted memories, but the process is and will forever be the hardest. you are not alone MissHannah. good luck

So, does this ever go away?
Photo
acceptingme
Dec 04 2012 12:17 AM
I hear you. That makes so much sense to my head and heart. With you, if you need/want a friend

So, does this ever go away?

I've been fighting it for years... and now I have new nightmares to add to the table. I am starting to feel like it never will
Bnessa218, you will get there though i know how you feel.

Hang in there and take care

December 2014

S M T W T F S
21 22 2324252627

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.