Photo

It was bound to happen

Posted by MissHannah , 08 October 2012 · 58 views

Tonight i fucked up, tonight i was selfish. Tonight part of me doesn't care.

I hurt myself, not badly, for the the first time in over a year. Im hiding it from P.

That i feel bad for, i feel guilty for hiding it. I don't want him to know. He's the only reason i really feel bad about it.

I want to talk to someone, who understands. I close up and struggle alot of the time. At least to tell someone how im really feeling. I find i hard even here. Im not even sure if anyone will read it.

Im dreading tomorrow already, its another day and all that but that means another day of this possibly. I know im being negative here, thats all i feel right now. This black cloud over me is getting heavier.

I want it gone.

Photo
ptsdthrowmeaway
Oct 08 2012 03:48 PM
I'm not sure if it's the same thing, but a while ago I relapsed into cutting myself. I figured it didn't matter, as long as I hid it from my fiance and my t and everyone who stupidly cares about me. What they don't know can't hurt them, right?

But inevitably, my fiance noticed. I wish I could take it back because one little slip can ruin everything. He won't let me wear bracelets anymore. I can't hide it anymore so I can't use it as a coping method. Sometimes I desperately wish for a tiny square of skin on my body that he could never see.

But it's not a healthy coping method. I know that, I know the difference. It seems like each coping method can only work for so long.

I'm not sure if it's the same thing you're dealing with, but I can tell you that I understand how I feel. I'm sorry if I made this all about me I just want you to know that i'm here for you and I understand
Thank you so much for your reply. It is the same thing, im sorry that happened.

I did end up telling him, i just blurted it out before i had a chance to stop myself. Logically i know it isn't the right thing to do, i hope i can let this be a one off.

Please don't apologise, you haven't made it about you. You've just helped remind me im not alone. I wish no one could relate but when they can, its a comfort to know.

So thank you, really.
Photo
acceptingme
Oct 08 2012 09:57 PM
((((((((((((((((misshannah))))))))))))))
Thank you breathedeep. Much needed x

November 2014

S M T W T F S
23242526 27 2829

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.