MissHannah's Blog

Photo

Ugh.

Posted by MissHannah , 27 December 2012 · 68 views

Things i wanted to do these last few days -

I wanted to cancel christmas dinner, i woke up on christmas morning feeling okay, the usual dreading of keeping a smile on my face but thats normal.
How that turned into my partner and i in floods of tears, me leaving the flat and only answering his calls to say no, i wasn't coming back. I'm not entire...

Photo

such an inspiration.

Posted by MissHannah , 13 December 2012 · 60 views

Its hard to stay motivated. To remember we can accomplish things. That there are people who won't give up on us.

This man may not have a story like ours but i wanted to share this video. I watched it with tears streaming down my face.

He thought his life was over like many of us, this shows otherwise.

It is completely inspiational to me.

http...

Photo

deep breaths...

Posted by MissHannah , 11 December 2012 · 55 views

Irrational thoughts have taken up all available room in my mind, sorry sense. There may never be enough room for both.

'Just let it go' i keep telling myself, if only i'd listen.
You see i want to, i just can't.

It's exhausting. And it hurts.

I want to open up and let it all right now, i can't.

Grr. :(

Photo

Avoiding things

Posted by MissHannah , 09 December 2012 · 71 views

I avoid my mind being uninterupted. I need distractions and my attention to be held.

I avoid calls from the only friend i have i left. I can't pretend to be interested in her pointless complaints. I wish she'd really care. And listen.

I avoid reaching out to anyone. I worry people will see me as desperate or needy.

I avoid admitting these th...

Photo

thoughts to my ex.

Posted by MissHannah , 05 December 2012 · 97 views

I've begun to fear you more than i did, a delayed reaction pehaps?

I think maybe, just the slightest little bit, my mind is beginning to let me really see you for what you are, and actually believe it. This will take me a long time i know that, but now i've had a glimpse at the truth at least i know what direction im heading in.

Theres days whe...

Photo

nothing

Posted by MissHannah , 03 December 2012 · 79 views

Last night was tough, this flashback wasn't visionary but somehow one of the most realistic i've had. I could feel the room. The atmosphere. I have memories, i have flashbacks. I felt more like "her". All i wanted to do was grab that girl and run. And save her.

Im still finding it hard to accept that as me. Im getting there.

Photo

how do i make this decision.

Posted by MissHannah , 26 November 2012 · 50 views

Its been a while since i've written much here, or anywhere else for that matter.

Since starting this healing journey, im amazed at some of the realisations i've come to. That " Ah well that makes sense" kind of thing. Some feelings i've had for years, or reasons for believing or doing things, suddenly make sense.
Im sure im only begi...

Photo

Back

Posted by MissHannah , 22 November 2012 · 48 views

It seems hard to know where to start after being away. Not that much has changed i guess, the last time i was here i had had one counselling appointment so far.

I've had a second and i have another in a few days time. So far i feel fairly comfortable with her, we haven't really gone into much yet so i'll have to wait and see how things go. F...

Photo

Hmm..

Posted by MissHannah , 09 October 2012 · 48 views

I've been sitting here thinking back to a few years ago, at school.

Theres alot i could go into, but i won't. I had a shit time pretty much sums it up for now.

I was thinking about times things were said to me or i was told to do things by certain teachers, i'd get this frustration quickly build up to the point i felt like i was going to cry...

Photo

It was bound to happen

Posted by MissHannah , 08 October 2012 · 93 views

Tonight i fucked up, tonight i was selfish. Tonight part of me doesn't care.

I hurt myself, not badly, for the the first time in over a year. Im hiding it from P.

That i feel bad for, i feel guilty for hiding it. I don't want him to know. He's the only reason i really feel bad about it.

I want to talk to someone, who understands. I close...

August 2015

S M T W T F S
30 31      

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.