MissHannah's Blog

Photo

Morning.

Posted by MissHannah , 01 April 2013 · 51 views

So yesterday I went to see my mum at hospital, she seems like she's doing ok considering. It's looking like she might be there a bit longer than we had thought. She seemed to be really pleased with her present and another patient commented on it.

I have rearranged when my friend comes up, it was going to be last night but I didn't feel up...

Photo

better

Posted by MissHannah , 30 March 2013 · 56 views

Last night was hard, but my friend stayed up til she fell asleep with her phone in her hand, texting me. It made be so much lese lonely. She is so wonderful. I'm sending her and my cousin letters.

In bed, just had some milk and the limited edition snickers, yum. :cuppa:

Made my mum a care package to take to her tomorrow. A book, kinder bueno'...

Photo

New to me

Posted by MissHannah , 29 March 2013 · 57 views

I'm feeling overwhlemed at peoples kindness to me. It's making me want to cry.

Photo

Just my life..

Posted by MissHannah , 28 March 2013 · 52 views

I had nice time with my boyfriend yesterday, we ordered a pizza, watched brave but kept falling asleep so missed all of it but nevermind :). The friend I have coming up on Monday, we have been texting more and keeping touch which is great :D. I'm so hoping to meet up with my other friend, we are both nervous but hoping we can get out soon.

I foun...

Photo

Posted by MissHannah , 25 March 2013 · 59 views

I have alot to talk I see I need to be talking more. Sharing here especially :)/>. I had a hard day, while waiting for my boyfriend to come home I started having flashbacks and I feel shy saying this but I'm proud that I looked after myself. I just got into bed, which has nice clean sheets on it and slept til he got home. We made a pot of tea...

Photo

Saturday

Posted by MissHannah , 23 March 2013 · 70 views

Yesterday's therpay went well. A is really pleased at the progress. We spoke about sme different distraction methods I can use but made sure there some to use in different situations. It will be about 2 weeks before I see her again I think. When I do, we have come with a plan for that appointment. I'll go down and meet her, try a walk we have plan...

Photo

Beliefs.

Posted by MissHannah , 18 March 2013 · 65 views

Since starting to work on myself and my healing Iím questioning what I believe in. I wasnít raised with a religion, neither of my parents had specific believes. I havenít ever really questioned that much and havenít really believed in anything. I have had experiences that make me wonder about things. I believe there is something, I donít know what but som...

Photo

Three pm

Posted by MissHannah , 17 March 2013 · 50 views

I have been getting overwhelmed lately. I remind myself I need balance and that I'm not a bad person though I don't always believe myself.

Getting my life back on track terrifies me, what if I can't manage. It's easier being broken, that way no one can criticise me because I do it myself. I feel guilty for not feeling great all the time....

Photo

Happy :)

Posted by MissHannah , 15 March 2013 · 51 views

Yesterday I had the group. It went so much better than I coukd have expected. The ladies are so lovely, we all seemed to gel quite quickly. One of them complimented me and another went out of her way to say bye to me. I have had such a bad experience with females, I need to remeber they aren't all the same. I think I could make some friends here, and...

Photo

Positive things.

Posted by MissHannah , 10 March 2013 · 53 views

I'm trying to make this a habit, listing all of the things that I'm grateful for and starting to enjoy.

Drinking tea and reading poetry
Sharing secrets
Making new friends
Opening up to old ones
Reconnecting with family
My cat
Having a boyfriend who loves me
Having a guilt free orgasm :yahoo:
The possibility of having a relaxing bath
Nature
Cook...

December 2014

S M T W T F S
21222324 25 2627

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.