MissHannah's Blog

Photo

Just a short update

Posted by MissHannah , 10 May 2013 · 89 views

The last time I wrote something here was after my birthday, what has happened since then..

Well my group is still going good, parts are tough but it's so worth it. Unfortunately my mum is still is hospital, it looks as though it might be a few months before she can go home. Part of me thinks it's the best place for her to be but honestly, I...

Photo

Birthday

Posted by MissHannah , 22 April 2013 · 130 views

So on Sunday it was my birthday, I had a really nice time. My boyfriend spoiled me, the presents he got me were so thoughtful. A few days ago he gave me one early, it's a big soft blanket and since having it I'm sleeping a lot better as things things like this really help me. I also got a box of things from Lush, it's called Shiny Happy Peo...

Photo

How I'm doing

Posted by MissHannah , 19 April 2013 · 113 views

I haven't updated this in a week or so I think. Friday, I should have had my appointment with cpn for exposure therapy but no one turned up, no phone call or anything either. So I think it was Monday I received the letter from, offering me another appointment for next Friday, because of sick leave. Her not turning up and not getting in touch (I...

Photo

Therapy and today..

Posted by MissHannah , 12 April 2013 · 81 views

So right now I'm waiting for the cpn to come round, she was meant to be here at 10:30 so I hope everything is alright.
I just want to get it over and done with too.

Therapy went really well yesterday. Again I think we all learned some things and had a laugh which was nice. Afterwards I went along to visit my mum, on my way out two of the woman fro...

Photo

Therapy today

Posted by MissHannah , 11 April 2013 · 123 views

I'm getting better at being organised and having things ready. If I don't, trying to go out is a complete disaster.

So I have my clothes sitting with my handbag and everything that needs to go in it. Including a book and diary for distraction. I just booked my taxi for 12:30. The living room is pretty tidy so I'm not going to worry abou...

Photo

blah

Posted by MissHannah , 09 April 2013 · 45 views

Today I went to see my mum again, it was nice to see her and I'm going to go in after my group on Thursday.
I started realised and have lost all motivation to do it. I apologise I'll come and write later.

Photo

today..

Posted by MissHannah , 06 April 2013 · 61 views

So far, today has been good. I watched Rio, I couldn't watch anything serious so this was a good choice :)/>.

I spoke to my Mum on the phone earlier, she's going to be in hospital longer than she thought. She was honest with me about some reasons she's there and seemed happy to get it out. If I don't see her before Thursday, afte...

Photo

Soo...

Posted by MissHannah , 03 April 2013 · 59 views

I feel horrible this morning. I was stuck last night for around half an hour, having flashbacks. My boyfriend was in tears when I woke up, I slept for another 30 minutes or so). He tries to hide it. He told me it seemed really intense. Usually he talks to me to ground me, sometime I'll hear it enough to know its him and take his hand or something...

Photo

Birdy - Help the people

Posted by MissHannah , 02 April 2013 · 53 views

I can't listen to this without crying lol. It's beautiful :D

Photo

Music that means alot to me TW swearing/dr*gs

Posted by MissHannah , 02 April 2013 · 53 views

Eminems music has always been a big part of my life, this mornig I'm listening to..

Not afraid :)
Spacebound.
Cleaning out my closet, this song has meant different things to me throughout my life.

TW for drugs and swearing

The line "Imagine seeing your mamma popping prescriptions pills in the kitchen, going through her purse always insiti...

December 2014

S M T W T F S
21 22 2324252627

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.