Photo

Messing Up Again.

Posted by BabyDucky , 23 December 2012 · 17 views

Well, Right when I think I can be okay and not take pills, not cut, not burn myself I go and screw up.... I have been cutting and burning myself quite a lot in the past few days. I don't really know why. I was doing great. But now I feel like I can see why I was doing it in the first place. It makes me feel better... It really does. Though I know I shouldn't be doing it and I have to hide them and I regret it after I seem to crave it...

Photo
endlessocean
Dec 26 2012 02:25 AM
There is a theory that the pain is a neurochemical stimulant. Three is the possibility of meds helping instead of your wanting to induce the chemicals. I hope you have a professional who can help you, you deserve not to be in pain. There is a path to recovery .

October 2014

S M T W T F S
1920212223 24 25

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.