BabyDucky's Blog

Photo

Messing Up Again.

Posted by BabyDucky , 23 December 2012 · 24 views

Well, Right when I think I can be okay and not take pills, not cut, not burn myself I go and screw up.... I have been cutting and burning myself quite a lot in the past few days. I don't really know why. I was doing great. But now I feel like I can see why I was doing it in the first place. It makes me feel better... It really does. Though I know I s...

Photo

Relapsed!

Posted by BabyDucky , 20 August 2012 · 10 views

Last night I took a lot of pills. I know i shouldn't have but i couldn't help myself.. I found them in a purse i had and I took them... I wanted more and more it felt great.... And now i have been smoking all morning. I cant help it. I have to work tonight.... This is not going to be good.....
My head is KILLING me and i am all blah :/

Photo

First Day.

Posted by BabyDucky , 19 August 2012 · 17 views

This is my first day here at Pandys. I am 16 Years old and trying my hardest to get out of school early to go to college. Of course I just had to start my period today... I get the worst cramps in the world I only have 3 Midol Left.... I'm just going to check thing out on here and try to get used to it.

May 2015

S M T W T F S
1718192021 22 23

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.