Photo

which way to turn the right or the the wrong

Posted by stacyloo , 08 September 2012 · 68 views

well the weekend hits and feel alone

feel like i just want to end my life

bump into one of my abusers

so scared for myself dont kno wat to do he thinks he is so clever

if i end everything i kno they have won an i lose even more cos i lose my daughter who needs me but i cant see a future for me is all i see for myself is fear

i feel empty, lost, dirty, broken, damaged, is any of this normal i av ad this for yrs going on an really want to give up now

be strong for her, you won't regret it :)
I still feel like this too a lot of the times; but all I can hope is for you to see that you have a reason to be here and that you have every reason to feel anger and hatred for whoever did you wrong. Here if you need anything :hug:
:) thanks hun

August 2015

S M T W T F S
30 31      

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.