stacyloo's Blog

Photo

i pulled threw that dark place

Posted by stacyloo , 18 December 2012 · 43 views

hi everyone

i would like to thank you all for ur advice an ideas i av managed to pull threw tht bad patch i was going through.

i still have the down days but on medication now to help control it.

am so thankfull tht you all got me to c the light cause i got to keep my daughter now tht my suicidal thoughts r under control i love my daughter to bits x

Photo

i give up an i give in

Posted by stacyloo , 29 October 2012 · 87 views

tht is it i give up really ad enough cnt deal with this no longer my head is in bits dont know wether am coming or going no see a reason to live anymore

wat do i do path of suicide or path of trying to fight it cant deal with it all any longer

Photo

when do i get to have a normal life

Posted by stacyloo , 27 October 2012 · 64 views

when can i have a normal life were am not breaking down into tears wen eva my mind feels like it i cant deal with this i jus want to end my life then i dont av to feel this pain day in day out

my abusers act like there nothing wrong with what they av done they r getting on with their lifes

Photo

putting on a brave face to cover up

Posted by stacyloo , 24 October 2012 · 51 views

i always put on a brave face to get me threw my day to day life. i feel like this is the way i should deal with everything as i dont like talking bout u kno wat but people just think am going crazy cause i wont talk to them.

Photo

when does the pain fade

Posted by stacyloo , 13 October 2012 · 51 views

when does the pain fade is the question in my head.

everyday i get out of bed and i can be fine then just out of the blue i'm right back down the bottom again crying self harming thoughts wondering when does the pain fade.

any chat disscustion or what ever on the tv will make it all comeflooding right back like it was just yesterday.

when does the...

Photo

when does the pain fade

Posted by stacyloo , 13 October 2012 · 50 views

when does the pain fade is the question in my head.

everyday i get out of bed and i can be fine then just out of the blue i'm right back down the bottom again crying self harming thoughts wondering when does the pain fade.

any chat disscustion or what ever on the tv will make it all comeflooding right back like it was just yesterday.

when does the...

Photo

wen does it end

Posted by stacyloo , 26 September 2012 · 36 views

not bin on here for abit

head gone i cant think straight at all everything gooing round an round in my head jus hurting all the time.

now they starting on me on facebook cos they cant gt to me in person as i av bin put in a safe house my life is well messed up

how can i deal with all this

Photo

lost myself today

Posted by stacyloo , 10 September 2012 · 28 views

today started off good then out of the blue i just lost it felt like i ad nothing to live for my head has gone completely dont kno wat to do, were to go, who to turn to

need to gt away found out today to tht my own mum is still stickin up for one my abusers who is my brother but hates me how does tht wrk out

Photo

which way to turn the right or the the wrong

Posted by stacyloo , 08 September 2012 · 63 views

well the weekend hits and feel alone

feel like i just want to end my life

bump into one of my abusers

so scared for myself dont kno wat to do he thinks he is so clever

if i end everything i kno they have won an i lose even more cos i lose my daughter who needs me but i cant see a future for me is all i see for myself is fear

i feel empty, lost, di...

Photo

which way to turn the right or the the wrong

Posted by stacyloo , 08 September 2012 · 25 views

well the weekend hits and feel alone

feel like i just want to end my life

bump into one of my abusers

so scared for myself dont kno wat to do he thinks he is so clever

if i end everything i kno they have won an i lose even more cos i lose my daughter who needs me but i cant see a future for me is all i see for myself is fear

i feel empty, lost, di...

April 2015

S M T W T F S
26 27 282930  

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.