Chills and cringes ((TW))

Photo

Wednesday.

Posted by ptsdthrowmeaway , 18 October 2012 · 67 views

Stupid poem.

I don't know what to do anymore. I try, but I don't understand anything. I'm not as smart as the boys are. Maybe there's a reason there aren't many girls in engineering.

My meds don't help. I don't think they ever did. That shit can't fix my brain. I'll still take the Zoloft, but I'm done with t...

Photo

Tuesday.

Posted by ptsdthrowmeaway , 17 October 2012 · 22 views

I'm finally home. I was only gone a few days but it felt so much longer. I got home last night and had to go straight back to school this morning. I missed group and 2 classes on Monday. I guess it was worth it though.

It turns out that I was right- my exam was too easy to be true. I failed it hard. I'm really pissed at my self but I'm...

Photo

Thursday.

Posted by ptsdthrowmeaway , 12 October 2012 · 37 views

Drinking last night was obviously a bad idea. I still made it to my exam, super lightheaded and hungover. The test was pretty easy so i'm worried that I did it wrong. I've been getting brain zaps all day, and what I think are body memories (the weird cringing feeling in my privates). I have another exam tomorrow, and lots and lots of homework...

Photo

Wednesday.

Posted by ptsdthrowmeaway , 10 October 2012 · 35 views

It's been a long day of struggling with my classes. Minutes and hours are bleeding away as I get stuck on each problem. You'd think the class would be easier the second time around...

I've been borrowing money from my mom for bills and basic things that I should have taken care of. Today I realized an overdraft charge left me short on my...

Photo

Tuesday.

Posted by ptsdthrowmeaway , 09 October 2012 · 30 views

I grow more frustrated with myself every day.

Still can't remember my dreams. I figured out the right times to take my meds, but I don't think they're helping much.

I have a civil engineering test and an electrical engineering test this week. This is my second time taking CE since I failed last semester. I was following along on a problem...

Photo

Monday.

Posted by ptsdthrowmeaway , 08 October 2012 · 37 views

I barely updated this weekend. I've been so down and out of it. I did absolutely no school work and I am so pissed at myself for that.

I'm starting group today. It's a hot day but I keep getting chills. I'm so scared... I'm skipping my second class so I can pick up my medication and go home. Maybe drawing will help me relax.

~~...

Photo

Friday.

Posted by ptsdthrowmeaway , 05 October 2012 · 13 views

So much self hate today. I can barely get out of bed. I can't afford to miss my second class. I have a t appointment today too and I have no idea how to explain how I've been feeling to her.

I'm miserable and I hate myself for it.

~~
I never elaborated on what happened yesterday.. I should probably write it down now so I have some idea o...

Photo

Thursday.

Posted by ptsdthrowmeaway , 04 October 2012 · 26 views

Today has been... Weird I guess. I woke up just in time to make it to my first class. The next class was my calc 4 exam and I have no idea how I did. Went home, fought with my fiance, had a mental breakdown, heading back to class... Idk, it's really confusing right now. I'll try to write more later.

Photo

Wednesday.

Posted by ptsdthrowmeaway , 03 October 2012 · 18 views

It's a new day. I can do it today. Only two classes, I can make through both of them. I have to stay on campus anyways for my psych appointment.

I kept my meds down and I woke up (relatively) on time. I didn't shower but still... I'd say so far, so good.

~~
I made it through both classes. I didn't stay on campus to wait for my appo...

Photo

Tuesday.

Posted by ptsdthrowmeaway , 02 October 2012 · 24 views

Fuck fuck fuck I threw up my medicine.
I took the white one before I got up. When I woke up I took two blues, one yellow. I waited for my stomach to settle and it kept getting worse, till I had to run to the bathroom. I hope I didn't fuck up too bad cause I can't afford to miss class if i'm feeling shitty.

~~
God I hate myself. I was fall...

June 2016

S M T W T F S
26272829 30   

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

• Photo
    Wednesday.
    acceptingme - Oct 11 2012 06:37 PM
  • Photo
    Tuesday.
    MaybeJoleisa - Oct 09 2012 06:18 PM
  • Photo
    Monday.
    MissHannah - Oct 08 2012 04:32 PM
  • Photo
    Thursday.
    MissHannah - Oct 04 2012 10:25 PM
  • Photo
    Tuesday.
    Irishleo - Oct 02 2012 04:05 PM

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.