Photo

Tuesday.

Posted by ptsdthrowmeaway , 02 October 2012 · 13 views

Fuck fuck fuck I threw up my medicine.
I took the white one before I got up. When I woke up I took two blues, one yellow. I waited for my stomach to settle and it kept getting worse, till I had to run to the bathroom. I hope I didn't fuck up too bad cause I can't afford to miss class if i'm feeling shitty.

~~
God I hate myself. I was falling asleep in my first class and I felt so shitty that I skipped the second one. I'm so fucking stupid.

~~
I cried earlier today, which is weird for me. I cried because of someone else's story on here. I wonder if that's the only way to get it out, by crying for other people. I don't really feel like all my self pity is valid.

Well, women's group starts next Monday and i'm completely terrified. I'm more worried about that than the tests I have this week. I need to trust my therapist. Why is it so hard?

Sitting with you ptsthrowmeaway, hugs if okay :hug:

July 2014

S M T W T F S
678910 11 12

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

• Photo
    Wednesday.
    acceptingme - Oct 11 2012 06:37 PM
  • Photo
    Tuesday.
    MaybeJoleisa - Oct 09 2012 06:18 PM
  • Photo
    Monday.
    MissHannah - Oct 08 2012 04:32 PM
  • Photo
    Thursday.
    MissHannah - Oct 04 2012 10:25 PM
  • Photo
    Tuesday.
    Irishleo - Oct 02 2012 04:05 PM

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.