Photo

Sunday.

Posted by ptsdthrowmeaway , 30 September 2012 · 1 views

I have not been taking care of myself well this weekend. I haven't showered in like 2 days.... I gotta shave before kickboxing today. Tmi probably.

Anyways, I've been taking my meds around 6am and going back to sleep till 10. I hope this works for school when I have to wake up earlier.

I'm trying to get my assignments done early this week. I'm like halfway through one assignment, then I have another test for calculus 4, which I also have a test for this week. I have to study calculus and CE a lot this week. I'm trying everything I can to make it through this semester... I don't know what I'll do if they suspend me for grades...

It's so hard to make excuses for mental problems. If I was physically ill and I missed classes, that would be excused. But I can't tell my teachers ” oh, sorry I missed class yesterday. I was too depressed to get out of bed because I was raped 3 years ago”. Nope, don't think that would go over too well.

So back to work for me.

~~
I don't know why i'm so nervous about kickboxing today. I just took my anti-anxiety pill, I hope it makes my heart beat slower.

April 2014

S M T W T F S
20 212223242526

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

• Photo
    Wednesday.
    acceptingme - Oct 11 2012 06:37 PM
  • Photo
    Tuesday.
    MaybeJoleisa - Oct 09 2012 06:18 PM
  • Photo
    Monday.
    MissHannah - Oct 08 2012 04:32 PM
  • Photo
    Thursday.
    MissHannah - Oct 04 2012 10:25 PM
  • Photo
    Tuesday.
    Irishleo - Oct 02 2012 04:05 PM

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.