Photo

Thursday.

Posted by ptsdthrowmeaway , 27 September 2012 · 3 views

I am so fucking mad at myself.... I woke up late, at 7:30 when my class is supposed to start. I didn't even go to my second class because the first one was the important one. I didn't want to wake up at all but I have an appointment with my psychiatrist... I really need to study for my test tomorrow. I think I have to skip my lab today to get enough study time.

When I got out of bed I took one white, one yellow, and one blue. I want to take all the blue ones as early as possible. So probably now. I'm so pissed at myself...

~~
Saved half a blue and a yellow for my afternoon dose. I'm still trying to figure out the right times to take my blues.

I'm on my way to my psych appointment and I feel so incredibly out of it.

~~
My psych gave me a doctors note for missing class today. I think I need to start getting up super early to take my meds and then I can go back to sleep until my alarm goes off. It worked on Wednesday and my psych said it's a good idea. He also thinks i'm a perfectionist o_O

~~
Almost forgot to take my afternoon meds. Took an extra white one too, for focus.

July 2014

S M T W T F S
67891011 12

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

• Photo
    Wednesday.
    acceptingme - Oct 11 2012 06:37 PM
  • Photo
    Tuesday.
    MaybeJoleisa - Oct 09 2012 06:18 PM
  • Photo
    Monday.
    MissHannah - Oct 08 2012 04:32 PM
  • Photo
    Thursday.
    MissHannah - Oct 04 2012 10:25 PM
  • Photo
    Tuesday.
    Irishleo - Oct 02 2012 04:05 PM

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.