Chills and cringes ((TW))

Photo

Sunday.

Posted by ptsdthrowmeaway , 30 September 2012 · 7 views

I have not been taking care of myself well this weekend. I haven't showered in like 2 days.... I gotta shave before kickboxing today. Tmi probably.

Anyways, I've been taking my meds around 6am and going back to sleep till 10. I hope this works for school when I have to wake up earlier.

I'm trying to get my assignments done early this wee...

Photo

Saturday.

Posted by ptsdthrowmeaway , 29 September 2012 · 6 views

It's so hard not to be lazy on the weekends. I took all my meds early, then I slept till 11. I eventually got a lot of cleaning done, helped my fiance with the groceries, and got the first part of my lab assignment done.

Got a few chills and discomfort today, nothing too horrible. Got more work to finish now before I get distracted by something else.

Photo

Friday.

Posted by ptsdthrowmeaway , 28 September 2012 · 13 views

I took my meds at 5:45 and went back to sleep until my alarm went off. I think it worked okay. Took my math test and i'm not sure how i did. I'm still kind of shaken up about the recent sexual assault on campus so I think i'm gonna skip my next class. I need to relax before I snap.

~~
Got some relaxation in yesterday and made some note ca...

Photo

Thursday.

Posted by ptsdthrowmeaway , 27 September 2012 · 7 views

I am so fucking mad at myself.... I woke up late, at 7:30 when my class is supposed to start. I didn't even go to my second class because the first one was the important one. I didn't want to wake up at all but I have an appointment with my psychiatrist... I really need to study for my test tomorrow. I think I have to skip my lab today to get...

Photo

Wednesday.

Posted by ptsdthrowmeaway , 26 September 2012 · 5 views

Woke up and took my white pill, one yellow, and two blues. Not sure if I should name my medication on here so I'll just go by colors.

So I got up pretty much on time today, just barely late for class, but i'm here so, so far, so good.

Forgot to mention, I woke up early to take my pills, and went back to sleep for another half hour. Maybe that...

Photo

Starting off.

Posted by ptsdthrowmeaway , 25 September 2012 · 12 views

I see my psychiatrist every two weeks. We've been trying since the beginning of summer to find a good balance of meds. The semester started a month or so ago and he's still adding new prescriptions. Of course every session involves a series of questions about how I've been since the last appointment. It seems like at the end of the week, I...

September 2012

S M T W T F S

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

• Photo
    Wednesday.
    acceptingme - Oct 11 2012 06:37 PM
  • Photo
    Tuesday.
    MaybeJoleisa - Oct 09 2012 06:18 PM
  • Photo
    Monday.
    MissHannah - Oct 08 2012 04:32 PM
  • Photo
    Thursday.
    MissHannah - Oct 04 2012 10:25 PM
  • Photo
    Tuesday.
    Irishleo - Oct 02 2012 04:05 PM

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.