ptsdthrowmeaway's Blog

Photo

Thank you :]

Posted by ptsdthrowmeaway , 17 September 2012 · 28 views

I am shocked by the number of wonderful comments I have gotten today. I wish I could respond to each of you personally, but I don't have much time to night. I just want to thank all of you for your support! Everyone has been so kind, and validated my feelings. I'm not feeling so alone now :] thank you so much <3

Tonight I found out m...

Photo

Posted by ptsdthrowmeaway , 16 September 2012 · 37 views

I decided to request a topic in "types of sexual assault discussions" today... I wonder if there are other people on here who were coerced and assaulted by a couple. Like a man and his girlfriend, who were really just acquaintances.

I dunno, I guess I'm just feeling lonely.
I don't know if this is worth anyone's time. But yeah, I g...

Photo

The Island with no lights

Posted by ptsdthrowmeaway , 16 September 2012 · 22 views

((Possible trigger warning/ uncensored))

I haven't had much to say lately. I wish I could reach out and be more supportive to other girls on here, but I never know the right thing to say. I know that even just letting someone know that I care is better than saying nothing, but I can never get the wording right. Sorry I'...

Photo

Creeper

Posted by ptsdthrowmeaway , 14 September 2012 · 19 views

((profanity warning))

I just want to send a big FUCK YOU to the creeper I ran into on Wednesday. He was staring down every girl he walked past and all of us were too scared to say anything to his cat calls. I don't know any of those girls but I wish I had the guts to tell him to choke on a fucking dick so those girls know they don't hav...

Photo

Deserve?

Posted by ptsdthrowmeaway , 12 September 2012 · 26 views

I was reading through someone else's posts earlier. Sometimes I do that, read other people's stories. I think I do it so I don't feel as alone. Or maybe to look for ” clues” to put my story together. Or maybe i'm just a sick voyeur.

Anyways, I was reading this user's posts. A lot of her posts had been deleted because they trigge...

Photo

This week....

Posted by ptsdthrowmeaway , 10 September 2012 · 22 views

I overslept and was late to my t appointment on Friday. I wanted to talk more about my anger and what was in the letters I gave her, but we only had half an hour to catch up on my job situation and advice.

The important thing, she said, is to get myself back on a regular sleep schedule. Gonna be hard when i'm spending nights like these trying to fi...

Photo

T appointment tomorrow, thinking about what I should say

Posted by ptsdthrowmeaway , 06 September 2012 · 35 views

((TRIGGER WARNING))

Let me start off by saying that I think my therapist is awesome and I couldn't imagine working with anyone else. A lot of times though, we have these long, awkward pauses. She's waiting for me to say something while I'm wishing she would ask me a question, and I'm looking around the room thin...

Photo

Short vent

Posted by ptsdthrowmeaway , 06 September 2012 · 22 views

Last semester was really tough for me because I started going to a new university, where I started to use their mental health services. I started therapy and medication while taking 12 credits and working 2 part time jobs.

At the end of the semester I passed 3 classes with a C, and failed the other class which I am re-taking this semester. This put m...

Photo

Thank you everyone for your kind words today.

Posted by ptsdthrowmeaway , 04 September 2012 · 23 views

Today has been an incredibly taxing day and it's all my fault. I've made quite a few posts today and the kind comments from everyone have helped me get through the day. I want to go through and respond to each comment individually, but I am so tired now.

I fucked up hard today.

Stop reading here if SI triggers....

My fiance found out I had...

Photo

"You don't even know who you are."

Posted by ptsdthrowmeaway , 04 September 2012 · 26 views

Every word has been said before, and I just feel tired and dead inside.
“That's so cliché. What right do you have to complain anyways? You can't remember anything. All these other girls have nightmares and flashbacks. You don't have PTSD, you liar.”
It still hurts though. I can't help it. I know I don't deserve as much care and...

April 2015

S M T W T F S
26 27282930  

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.